I've decided to continue maintaining an SVN repository for RunUO compiled with .NET 4.0 support.
In the past, I have done this through the project known as "Unofficial RunUO" which was a mirror of the current RunUO SVN.
I changed the name to RushUO, because it's currently the fastest way to download and deploy a shard, it is not a custom version of RunUO, merely a mirror of the latest SVN with added support and utilities.
RushUO is right for you, if you want these features;
- RunUO 2.6 SVN
- Full Visual Studio 2012 Solution/Project
- Full .NET Framework 4.0 support
- Compiled libraries/executables
- Quick download, set-up and launch
- Faster world save and compile times
- Vita-Nex: Core compatibility
The project's home can be found on Assembla at this URL;https://www.assembla.com/spaces/rushuo
You can also view or download individual files from this URL;http://rushuo.vita-nex.com/svn/